Cascade Crest Mount Bachelor revised

The snow has been very cold for the last few days. Right now it is only 9F (-13C). I know it is sunny today, but I have a feeling the snow will remain cold. Cloud cover coming in this afternoon should slow warming of the snow and with a low of 21F overnight, cloudy and 28 at race start time, I think I would mix Solda F31 or F40 violet in with the Solda F40 Red. If you have not yet waxed, I would suggest waiting until tonight. I would cover with HPO5 if conditions stay cold.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s